Special to The Messenger
LOVELADY – A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Lovelady Independent School District will be held September 19, 2016, beginning at 7:00 PM in the High School Library.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
The posted agenda is as follows:
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER
- PUBLIC FORUM
- CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS
- Approve minutes from previous meetings
- PRESENTATION BY FCCLA Presenter: GUS CONNELL – State Officer/Regional IV Officer
- APPROVE ADDITION TO SUBSTITUTE LIST
- REVIEW AND TAKE POSSIBLE ACTION ON POLICY UPDATE 105
- REVIEW AND TAKE ACTION ON 2016-2017 JH/HS CAMPUS ACTION PLAN
- REVIEW AND TAKE ACTION ON 2016-2017 ELEMENTARY CAMPUS ACTION PLAN
- PRINCIPALS’ REPORT
- SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
- BOARD TRAINING – TEAM OF EIGHT